Our Corporate Partners
By joining the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, your company makes a valuable contribution to patients and families in your local community. More than 200 companies walked with us in 2016, contributing their time, resources, and funds to advance mission-critical research and patient care.
How to Get Involved
Five Reasons to Take Steps for Cures
1. Increase community visibility: Demonstrate your corporate responsibility and be recognized as a company who is committed to support your community
2. Improve employee morale and retention: Employees whose companies support cause-related issues are 40% more likely to say they are proud of their company's values and nearly 25% more likely to be loyal to their employers.
3. Foster teamwork and collaboration: Working together in a fun, social environment can enhance camaraderie and build better working relationships among employees.
4. Offer leadership development opportunities: Provide interested employees the chance to develop their leadership skills by taking on the role of Team Captain.
5. You're helping patients: From executives to interns, everyone in your organization can know they are making a positive impact on the lives of families in their community.