Spread the Word about CCFA!
Getting the word out about Take Steps and CCFA will build awareness to help boost the funds we raise! Help us spread the word in your local community by using our great custom tools.
Here are some easy things you can do:
- Share the above video on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, as well as CCFA's!
- Download our new Facebook and Email application—this will let all of your Facebook friends know you are raising money for an important cause, and give them the option to join your team from your profile badge.
- Place posters or brochures around your workplace and local neighborhood venues with your contact information. When people contact you, let them know about the Walk and joining your team.
- Reach out to your internal network—neighbors, hairdresser, lawyer, etc.— and ask them to join your team. People who you do business with, have a relationship with, and know your story will have in interest in supporting you in this important cause!
- Place coin canisters in your child's school or other local businesses...those coins add up and get people talking! Contact your local chapter to order canisters!
- Place our banners on your blog, Facebook® page, MySpace® page, and on e-mails to friends to help us spread our message. A sample is on the left and there are more on the banners page!
- Use our Take Steps logo on your Web site, in newsletters, on team t-shirts, and any other place you’re promoting Take Steps.
Use Our Great Tools to Help Spread the Word!
Use our banners on your blog, Facebook® page, MySpace® page, and on e-mails to friends to help us get the word out. A sample is on the left -- there's more on the banners page!