Take Steps at Work
One of the easiest ways to increase your Take Steps Fundraising is to get your company involved. Joining Take Steps makes good business sense for your company! Companies that join us show their customers and their community that they care about the 1.4 million people suffering from digestive diseases. And rallying behind a common cause is a great team-building experience!
There are several ways that your company can support Take Steps:
- Outright sponsorship: provides the ability to engage with consumers and clients in a positive environment. The opportunities are customizable to fit unique objectives and the benefits listed below provide a foundation for discussion
- Online Exposure and Media/Outreach: Logo inclusion on Chapter and Take Steps Web promotional messaging included in email blasts to all participants; Public Service Announcements;
- On-site Exposure: Opportunity to exhibit at kickoff event; Table or booth space at start/finish line day of; and thank you celebration
- Social Media visibility: Prominent name and/or logo inclusion in Twitter messages, Take Steps Facebook and blogs.
- Corporate Team Formation: Offers a fun and exciting way to engage employees in the community, increasing employee satisfaction and fostering healthy competition.
CCFA will provide all of the necessary materials and support to recruit company Team Captains; assist with goal setting and help create an easy fundraising plan. Together we will develop creative ways to carry out ideas into action.
Event Advertising, PR and Printed Promotional Materials: Logo inclusion on Take Steps print and walk day materials.
- Participation in Icon program: An in-center icon promotion is simple! You involve customers in giving and show community support on a local and national level.
Cashiers sell a CCFA icon to their customers for $1-5 or adds $1-5 to their bill. The icon is scanned (bar code on back) during check out or is added to their bill.
The campaigns usually run 4 weeks. It is easy to track how many icons they have sold because of the bar code on the back.
Become a National Partner
Thousands of teams, participants and sponsors will participate in Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis in 2012 at over 150 locations nationwide. Opportunities exist to support Take Steps on a local, regional or national level. Employees in any office can benefit from the experience of participating. Contact our National Walk team at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information on local or national opportunities.