Our Corporate Partners
By joining the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, your company makes a valuable contribution to patients and families in your local community. Hundreds of companies across the country join Take Steps, contributing their time, resources, and funds to advance mission-critical research and patient care.
How to Get Involved
Your Company and Take Steps
Getting involved with Take Steps shows your commitment to the millions of Americans who suffer from IBD every day. Here are just a few reasons your company should join the fight
1. Increase community visibility: Demonstrate your corporate responsibility and be recognized as a company who is committed to support your community
2. Improve employee morale and retention: Employees whose companies support cause-related issues are more likely to be loyal to their employers. 74% say their job is more fulfilling when they are provided opportunities to make a positive impact at work. Turnover dropped by 57% in employee groups most deeply connected to their companies' giving and volunteering efforts.
3. Foster teamwork and collaboration: Working together in a fun, social environment can enhance camaraderie and build better working relationships among employees.
4. Offer leadership development opportunities: Provide interested employees the chance to develop their leadership skills by taking on the role of Team Captain.
5. You're helping patients: From executives to interns, everyone in your organization can know they are making a positive impact on the lives of families in their community.