By joining the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, your company makes a valuable contribution to patients and families in your local community. Hundreds of companies across the country join Take Steps, contributing their time, resources, and funds to advance mission-critical research and patient care.
Getting involved with Take Steps shows your commitment to the millions of Americans who suffer from IBD every day. Here are just a few reasons your company should join the fight
1. Increase community visibility: Demonstrate your corporate responsibility and be recognized as a company who is committed to support your community
2. Improve employee morale and retention: Employees whose companies support cause-related issues are more likely to be loyal to their employers. 74% say their job is more fulfilling when they are provided opportunities to make a positive impact at work. Turnover dropped by 57% in employee groups most deeply connected to their companies' giving and volunteering efforts.
3. Foster teamwork and collaboration: Working together in a fun, social environment can enhance camaraderie and build better working relationships among employees.
4. Offer leadership development opportunities: Provide interested employees the chance to develop their leadership skills by taking on the role of Team Captain.
5. You're helping patients: From executives to interns, everyone in your organization can know they are making a positive impact on the lives of families in their community.