Fundraising Guides and Resources
Fundraising is vital to the success of our Take Steps program and ensures we can continue funding research for cures. Raising funds requires a team commitment and those dollars fuel our research efforts, continue advancing treatments, and support our patient education and support programs.
With millions of Americans diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, chances are high your friends and family may have many connections to these diseases. Use these fundraising tools to meet your team fundraising goals!
Team Captain Resources
- Four Weeks of Fundraising
- Corporate Team Fundraising Guide and Ideas
- Facebook Fundraising Guide
- Know your Network and Goal Setting Worksheet
- Fundraising from Vendors
- Guide to Social Media Fundraising
- How to Raise $100
- How to Raise $300
- How to Raise $500
- How to Raise $1000