Fundraising Guides and Resources
Fundraising is vital to the success of our Take Steps program and ensures we can continue funding research for cures. Raising funds requires a team commitment and those dollars are required to fuel our research efforts, continue advancing treatments, and support our patient education and support programs.
With an estimated 3.1 million Americans diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, chances are high your friends and family may have many connections to these diseases. Use these fundraising tools to meet your team fundraising goals!
Team Captain Resources
- Four Weeks of Fundraising
- Take Steps Creative Team Names
- Take Steps Fundraising Event Tips
- Take Steps Team Captain Guide
- Team Recruitment Tips for Captains
- Corporate Team Fundraising Guide and Ideas
- Facebook Fundraising Guide
- Know your Network and Goal Setting Worksheet
- Take Steps Fundraising Guide
- Pacesetter Flyer
- Top Fundraising Clubs and Incentives