The Ultimate Team Challenge
The Ultimate Team Challenge is a new, exciting alternative to in-person Team Challenge events that have been cancelled. Instead of a virtual race, this is a new way to push yourself out of your comfort zone, and try new activities.
The Ultimate Team Challenge incorporates each element of Team Challenge into a six week long event, culminating in a celebratory virtual event. Each week, you will take on a different discipline (schedule below), and will benefit from weekly “Ask The Expert” calls on that week’s topic. We’ll also bring everyone together each Saturday morning for a virtual group training session.
- Week 1 (9/14-9/20): Run or walk
- Week 2 (9/21-9/27): Hike (urban or country)
- Week 3 (9/28-10/4):Cycle (stationary/road/mountain)
- Week 4 (10/5-10/11): Triathlon of your choice - 3 activities in one day (does not have to be swim/bike/run - you could walk/paddle/do yoga...any combination of 3 activities works)
- Week 5 (10/12-10/18): Wild card (this is a nod to our Race in Orange program) - anything and everything active!
- Week 6 (10/22): Celebrate together at The Ultimate After Party (virtually)!
The Ultimate Team Challenge is not only a way to stay active, but it’s also a way to raise critical funds. The cancellation of in-person events has drastically affected the Foundation’s ability to fundraise, so your participation is a way to make an immediate impact. Once you raise $500, you will earn our exclusive 5-piece medal. You can earn other incentives (including highly coveted items such as our cycle jersey, tri jacket, and hike gear) for hitting additional milestones.
Event Date: September 14th October 22nd