2022 IRONMAN Canada
August 28, 2022
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in 2022 IRONMAN Canada. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with 2022 IRONMAN Canada and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
HELP FUND CURES: As an official charity partner of IRONMAN®, Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 3 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect almost 1 in 100 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- Guaranteed race entry to 2022 IRONMAN Canada
- Access to a training plan, professional coaching tips and advice
- Book a room in Penticton using a special Team Challenge room block (Limited Number)
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Team Challenge triathlon race kit
- Team reception
Questions? Contact Kat at email@example.com or (646) 632-5734