IRONMAN Lake Placid 2021
July 25, 2021
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in IRONMAN Lake Placid 2021. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with IRONMAN Lake Placid 2021 and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
HELP FUND CURES: As an official charity partner of IRONMAN®, Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 3 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect almost 1 in 100 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- Guaranteed race entry to IRONMAN Lake Placid 2021
- Access to a six month training plan, professional coaching and monthly webinars.
- VIP transition area at the race right next to the Pros
- Personal fundraising website and support from your manager including monthly webinars
- Team Challenge triathlon race kit by Base Performance
- Team meet and greet reception race weekend
Questions? Contact Kat Gunsur-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-632-5734