September 17-18, 2022
Join Team Challenge for a life changing experience. Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge are proud to partner with the 2XU Malibu Triathlon. Come experience beautiful Malibu, CA with Team Challenge!
HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for millions of Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases.
HOW IT WORKS: Connect with teammates from across the country in our closed Facebook group and on training calls with our coaches. You'll get fundraising and training support, and you can try things out with no obligation until the half-way point of the season.
WHAT YOU GET WITH TEAM CHALLENGE:
- Race entry to the 2XU Malibu Triathlon. Choose between two distances
- Saturday September 17, 2022 - Olympic Distance Triathlon - 1500m swim, 24.9 mile bike and 6.2 mile run/walk
- Sunday September 18, 2022 - Sprint Distance Triathlon - 800m swim, 17 mile bike and 4 mile run/walk
- Day-to-day training plan and coach support
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Team Challenge race jersey and branded apparel
- Team reception
- The opportunity to earn travel credits for surpassing your fundraising minimum
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Participants agree to raise funds using our turn-key fundraising platform and full-time support team.
Registration is now open. Join Team Challenge today!
Questions? Contact Kat Gunsur-Smith, Senior National Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement, at email@example.com or (646)-632-5734.