Date: Sunday, June 9th
lululemon rooftop at 7835 Girard Street in La Jolla
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
- 4:00 PM Check-in
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM: Cycling Relay
- 5:30 - 6:00 PM: Cool Down Reception
*Second Session will open up based on registration counts:
- 6:00 PM Check-in
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM: Cycling Relay
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM: Cool Down Reception
For more information, contact Rena at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-899-0602.
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per team or you can ride solo for the entire hour
- Event T-shirt/tank top
- Celebratory after party & yoga
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
- Exclusive shopping discount at lululemon!
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- All the perks above, plus:
- Guarantees a bike placement of your choice
- Team VIP swag
- VIP experience: expedited check in, VIP reception area with designated refreshments, song selection!
Each team has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 1-hour cycle relay. Each person can ride for a 30-minute session during the relay. If you have a 4-person team, you will have 2 bikes next to each other, so two teammates can ride together and the other teammates will ride afterwards for the next 30-minutes.
By registering for a team, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by June 23, 2019.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.