Date: December 8, 2019
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures nyc event details:
- When: Sunday, December 8th
- Where: Basketball City (Pier 36, 299 South Street NY NY 10002)
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
- 8:45-9:45am - VIP check in (includes breakfast, coffee & tea)
- 9:15-9:45am - regular teams check in
- 10:00-10:30am - opening remarks, group stretching, Will Lanier starts the rides
- 10:40-11:10am - teammate 1 rides
- 11:20-11:50am - teammate 2 rides
- 12:00-12:30pm - teammate 3 rides
- 12:40-1:10pm - teammate 4 rides
- 1:10-1:30 - closing remarks, group cool down led by Samantha Goltz
For more information, contact Claire Bonti at email@example.com.
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10/teammate)
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt
- Continous reception in our vendors village
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Guarantees a premiere bike location
- Team VIP swag
- VIP experience - access to Stretch*d, VIP lounge area, hot breakfast provided, expediated check in, and more!
Each bike has a fundraising minimum commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by December 15, 2019.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
meet our instructors:
Will Lanier is an Ulcerative Colitis patient and colon cancer survivor. As a lifelong athlete, Will has lived in the fitness industry his entire adult life. He brings his 10+ years of fitness instruction experience to the spin4 crohn's & colitis cures stage as a fan favorite instructor and cheerleader.
Beena is a devoted and passionate Yoga Teacher who brings her spiritual roots into teaching yoga & meditation classes throughout various studios in New York City. She is also a licensed Physician Assistant in Oncology. After having discovered the amazing benefits of instilling a regular yoga and meditation practice into her own life, she began to notice the strong impact that a calming breathwork session and a gentle yoga sequence had on the lives of her patients by encouraging them to practice self-care. This led her to complete a 200-hr YTT and a specialized training with Yoga4Cancer (y4c) so that she could bring yoga to the wider community as well as her patient population in order to help improve symptoms of anxiety and fatigue. Most recently, she has embarked on her latest venture by starting her own yoga business known as The Yoga Movement LLC, where she is able to channel her passion for yoga and spiritual self-care practices to the wider community. By integrating the power of mindful movement and meditation into each yoga session, Beena aims to guide others in positively transforming their lives. Her greatest mission is to teach others about the innate ability to heal and nurture ourselves from within so that we are able to live a balanced life and simultaneously demonstrate to others that they, too, can live a life true to their needs and desires. Check out her Instagram @theyogamovement
Thank you to our sponsors & partners