Date: Sunday, June 7, 2020
Location: The VIDA RUSH Cycle - 11055 Roselle St. San Diego. 92121
This year, we're excited to offer 3 theme ride sessions! First come, first serve to reserve bikes in your preferred theme ride - make your pick when you sign up! When you register as a team captain, you will have the choice of which theme ride you and your team will ride. All teammates will ride (30 min) during the same theme ride that the Team Captain registered for.
Choose between Country vs. Hip Hop (lead instructor Crystal Johnston & Nicole Wagenseller), Throwback Decades (lead instructor Kat Gunsur-Smith and Jenna Van Cleave), and Glow in the Dark EDM Rave (lead instructors Francis Donald & Alisha Molina) for your #partyonabike!
Want to ride in more than 1 theme? Sign up another team (at an additional fundraising commitment) to keep the party going!
Check in will be on-going throughout our event. Make sure you are checked in at least 30 minutes before your session you signed up for, to have time to get your swag bag, find your assigned bike, and get help with your bike fit!
- 4:30 - 7:30 pm - check in
- SESSION 1 | Country vs. Hip Hop | 5-5:30 pm & 5:30-6 pm [11 team spots left]
- SESSION 2 | Throwback Decades | 6:30-7 pm & 7-7:30 pm [12 team spots left]
- SESSION 3 | Glow in the Dark Rave | 8-8:30 pm & 8:30-9 pm [14 team spots left]
After, check out all our vendors to learn about our community partners and supporters, pick up free samples, and enjoy our Beer Garden at Bottlecraft right on site!
For more information, contact Tracy Johnson at email@example.com. Bikes are limited, so don't wait to register! You can bring your own cycle shoes (SPD compatable) or wear tennis shoes to ride in.
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10/teammate)
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people (you can split the fundraising) or you can ride solo for the entire 1 hour
- Event T-shirt or tank top, swag bag filled with other branded goodies!
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 VIP Team Fundraising Commitment
- Benefits listed above
- Guarantees a preferred bike placement
- Team vip (inner circle) swag
- vip experience: TBA but you won't want to miss it!
Each team has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people (you will get 1 bike for every 2 people registered). By registering for a team, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by June 21, 2020.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
MANY THANKS TO OUR
spin4 for crohn's and colitis cures