Thank you to all our participants, sponsors, volunteers, and instructors for making our 2019 spin4 crohn's & colitis cures event a great success!
For information on how to get involved in 2020, click here for details! You do not want to miss this!
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
The Wharf, on Transit Pier!
760 Main Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20024
What is the event? A full spin class (from our partners at Zengo Cycle!) right out on the water for a great cause - the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation and the critical research and patient advocacy efforts we support. With your fundraising commitment (see below for different levels), you'll become a part of our growing IBD community in D.C, Virginia, and Maryland, get some exciting swag (an event t-shirt, towel, sunglasses, and more, giveaways from our event partners at MedStar Health, The Anthem, Endeavor Athletic, Shake Shack, and more), consider hopping on the blend-your-own-margarita bike from Patron Tequila, play games and enjoy an awesome morning out at the Wharf! This is a family-friendly event, so even if you or your friends & family aren't riding, all are encouraged to come out!
Transportation/Parking: The Wharf is a 5-minute walk from Waterfront Metro (green line) and an 8-minute walk from L'Enfant Metro (Blue, Orange, Silver, Green, and Yellow lines). Bus, bike, water taxi and boat options are also available. Some paid parking is available. More information: https://www.wharfdc.com/getting-here/
- 9am-1pm: Exact details and ride schedule sent to registered teams and riders.
- Friends, family, team supporters and cheerleaders are encouraged to attend!
- Teams can bring their own cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility
- Our RAFFLE is now open! Click here and grab raffle tickets for awesome prizes (like concert tickets, a signed baseball, or new spin shoes!) or “join” the ride with a mission balloon
More info: contact Brett Curtis at email@example.com or 301-287-8494 ext. 6.
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10 per person)
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the morning. Indivudal riders can join with a commitment of $250. See below for more details. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise your designated funds by October 11, 2019.
After registration, you'll receive: Professional fundraising support, your own personalized page, email templates, personal coaching, built-in direct Facebook Fundraising integration, and more.
Specific fundraising or event participation questions? Check out the how it works section of our website or reach out to us!
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire event
- Event T-shirt, towel, sunglasses,
- Celebratory party
- Snacks & swag throughout the event
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- All benefits noted above
- Team VIP swag - check out the inner circle for more info!
- Exclusive VIP experience – a Bloody Mary & Mimosa bar during the event
$250 Individual Rider Fundraising Commitment
Don't want to commit to a full bike? Join our team bikes, which brings the fundraising down from $1,000 to only $250 per rider – and get to meet new people and join our IBD community! You still get all of the same swag and fundraising support! Join your team:
Donors can make checks payable to: The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. Please send checks to:
spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures
11900 Parklawn Drive, Suite 360
Rockville, MD 20852
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
Thank you to our event sponsors: