CycleBar - Uptown
2927 Girard Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55408
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes. Each bike is SPD compatibility. If you don't have shoes they will be provided.
Event Schedule*: (Times May Vary)
- 12:15pm: Check-in (First Session)
- 1:00-1:45pm: Cycling begins (First Session)
- 2:00pm: Check-in (Second Session)
- 2:30pm -3:15pm: Cycling begins (Second Session)
- 1:45pm -4:30pm: After Party
*Event schedule subject to change slightly based on number of participants.
For more information, contact Cory at email@example.com.
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10/rider)
$1,000 Fundraising Goal Per Team
- Up to 4 people per team or you can ride solo for the entire session
- Event T-shirt
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 VIP Fundraising Goal
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team VIP (inner circle) swag
- Ride in tandem with your teammates
- VIP experience
Each team has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people riding. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by December 17, 2020.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.