Date: September 13, 2020
Location: The Anchor Boston
Address: 1 Shipyard Park, Charlestown, MA 02129
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
An update on our #partyonabike: We are pumped to give Boston an exciting event to look forward to, and are proceeding with plans for an amazing ride. We are working with our event partners to ensure this event can happen with social distancing measures in place. Rest assured, spin4 crohn's & colitis cures Boston will happen, even if it is in a modified form. We owe it to our IBD warriors, patients, caregivers, supporters, and community members to allow you to flex your #power2cure, while staying safe and having fun!
- 11:00 am - 11:50 am - check in
- 12:00 pm - 2:15 pm - cycling relay (each rider spins for 30 minutes)
- 2:15 pm - 4:00 pm - cool down reception & after party
For more information, contact Sam at email@example.com or (978) 778-8301. Bikes are limited, so don't wait to register!
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10/teammate)
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt or tank top
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Benefits listed above
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team vip (inner circle) swag
- vip experience
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by September 27, 2020.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.