Date: September 13, 2020
Location: The Anchor Boston
Address: 1 Shipyard Park, Charlestown, MA 02129
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
- 11:00 am - 11:50 am - check in
- 12:00 pm - 2:15 pm - cycling relay (each rider spins for 30 minutes)
- 2:15 pm - 4:00 pm - cool down reception & after party
For more information, contact Brianne at email@example.com or 646-285-8022. Bikes are limited, so don't wait to register!
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10/teammate)
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt or tank top
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Benefits listed above
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team vip (inner circle) swag
- vip experience
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by September 27, 2020.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.