Date: November 15, 2020
Location: The 101 -101 South Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98104
- coming soon!
For more information, contact Amanda Mendum at email@example.com or 646-734-0875. Bikes are limited, so don't wait to register!
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10/teammate)
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt or tank top
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Benefits listed above
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team vip (inner circle) swag
- Vip experience including, hair braiding bar, mini massages, snacks, drinks and more!
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by November 30, 2020.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.