saturday, november 2
4-8pmFull Psycle Bella Terra
7801 Edinger Ave., Suite 110
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Wanna check it out? Come to our launch party!
Check out a class and meet fellow participants at our preview event:
- Saturday, September 14
- Free class at Full Psycle for all registered participants
- Class options are 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am, and 10:30am.
- RSVP to secure your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
11.2.19 - spin4 crohn's & colitis cures event schedule:
- 4:00pm: check-in
- 5:00pm-8:00pm: #partyonabike
Indoor cycling shoes are provided with registration - participants are welcome to bring their own indoor cycling shoes (SPD compatible) or wear tennis shoes.
registration & fundraising details:
team registration fee - $40 ($10/rider)
$1,000 team fundraising commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Technical event t-shirt or tank top & swag bag (shirt size & availability guaranteed up to September 23)
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 vip team fundraising commitment
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team VIP swag
- VIP riders' area & reception
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, participants commit to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by November 15, 2019.
More than 80 cents of every dollar we raise is used to fund breakthrough research, public and professional education, and programs for patients and their families in communities nationwide.
questions? contact deanna:
646.477.3776 | email@example.com