Date: October 4, 2020
Location: Voice of America Park
Address: 7850 VOA Park Dr, West Chester Township, OH 45069
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
Event Schedule: times coming soon!
- check in
- cycling relay (each rider spins for 30 minutes)
- cool down reception & after party
For more information, contact Stephanie via email or by phone at (513) 772-3550 x6. Bikes are limited, so don't wait to register!
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40 ($10/teammate)
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt or tank top
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Benefits listed above
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team vip (inner circle) swag
- vip experience
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by October 16, 2020.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.