September 10, 2022
Join Team Challenge for a life changing experience. Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge are proud to partner with the Maine Lighthouse Ride. Come experience beautiful Portland, ME with Team Challenge!
HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for millions of Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases.
HOW IT WORKS: Connect with teammates from across the country in our closed Facebook group and on training calls with our coaches. You'll get fundraising and training support, and you can try things out with no obligation until the half-way point of the season.
WHAT YOU GET WITH TEAM CHALLENGE:
- Race entry to the Maine Lighthouse Ride
- Day-to-day training plan and coach support
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Team Challenge race jersey and branded apparel
- Team Brunch Celebration
- The opportunity to earn travel credits for surpassing your fundraising minimum
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Participants agree to raise funds using our turn-key fundraising platform and full-time support team.
Registration is now open. Join Team Challenge today!
Questions? Contact Kat Gunsur-Smith, Senior National Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement, at email@example.com or (646)-632-5734.