January 28-29, 2023
- Race entry to the Clearwater Running Festival
- Day-to-day training plan and coach support
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Team Challenge race jersey and branded apparel
- Team reception
- The opportunity to earn travel credits for surpassing your fundraising minimum
Join Team Challenge for a life changing experience. Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge are proud to partner with the Clearwater Running Festival. Come experience beautiful Clearwater, FL with Team Challenge!
HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for millions of Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases.
HOW IT WORKS: Connect with teammates from across the country in our closed Facebook group and on training calls with our coaches. You'll get fundraising and training support, and you can try things out with no obligation until the half-way point of the season.
WHAT YOU GET WITH TEAM CHALLENGE:
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Participants agree to raise funds using our turn-key fundraising platform and full-time support team.
Registration is now open. Join Team Challenge today!
Questions? Contact Amanda Mendum, Manager, Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-734-0875.