IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3
July 27, 2019
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3 and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
Challenge yourself to take on your next IRONMAN® with Team Challenge - the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. Teammates challenge themselves, change lives and fundraise for cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis – two painful, debilitating and seldom-discussed digestive diseases.
Team Challenge athletes have raised over $87 million in critical funds and the foundation alone has invested over $330 million in research since it’s inception ($28.4 million in 2017).
Your fundraising will help fund 200 currently active research projects such as:
- the Pediatric RISK Study, the DINE-CD study, the Environmental Triggers Initiative, the Microbiome Initiative, the Genetics Initiative and IBD Plexus. Learn more about them and others here.
Team Challenge IronTeam participants receive the following VIP benefits:
- Guaranteed race entry to IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3
- 24-week entry and advanced level training plans from our Team Challenge IronTeam coaches on TrainingPeaks.com
- Monthly coach webinars to help you with nutrition, hydration, gear, race planning, scheduling & more
- Team camaraderie and friendship at local trainings (if available) as well special events on race weekend
- A Team Challenge Tri Kit by Base Performance
- A Team Challenge teammate tech shirt
- Monthly Zwift group training rides
- Personal fundraising web page, monthly webinars to help you reach your goal and support from your fundraising coach
- Monthly fundraising webinars and contests where you can learn the best ways to fundraise while also winning prizes from our partners!
- VIP transition area at the race – right next to the pros!
- Team Challenge hospitality tent on race day for yourself, friends and family
- Discounts on IRONMAN VIP packages race weekend
- Race weekend support from Team Challenge manager and coach
- Professional photos taken race weekend and race day!
- VIP course walk through on race weekend as well as shakeout practices with the team
- Hotel and travel is not included.
A sense of pride and accomplishment for helping find cures for Crohn’s and Colitis and making each mile more meaningful!
Questions? Contact Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 632-5734