2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Maine
August 25, 2019
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Maine. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Maine and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
HELP FUND CURES: As an official charity partner of IRONMAN®, Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 3 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect almost 1 in 100 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- Guaranteed race entry to 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Maine
- Access to a training plan, professional coaching tips and advice
- VIP transition area at the race right next to the Pros
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Bypass lines with our registration weekend "Fast Pass"
- Team Challenge triathlon race kit and IRONMAN® branded apparel
- Team reception
- *Please note travel and hotel accomodations are not included
At this time our IRONMAN 70.3 Maine event is sold out. Please contact Kat to be put on the waitlist.
Questions? Contact Kat Gunsur-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or(646) 632-5734