Sunday, September 22, 2019
2033 W. North Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Click here for directions!
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
For more information, contact Kristin Gulliford at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 889-4329.
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40
$1,000 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt and swag bag
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 Team Fundraising Commitment
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Song of your choice to play during event
- Team VIP swag
- VIP experience
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by October 6, 2019.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.