IRONMAN 70.3 Des Moines
June 21, 2020
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in IRONMAN 70.3 Des Moines. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with IRONMAN 70.3 Des Moines and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
HELP FUND CURES: As an official charity partner of IRONMAN®, Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 3 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect almost 1 in 100 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- Guaranteed race entry to IRONMAN 70.3 Des Moines
- Access to a training plan, professional coaching tips and advice
- Book a room in Des Moines using a special Team Challenge room block (Limited Number)
- VIP transition area at the race right next to the Pros
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Bypass lines with our registration weekend "Fast Pass"
- Team Challenge triathlon race kit and IRONMAN® branded apparel
- Team reception
Questions? Contact Kat at email@example.com or (646)-632-5734.