May 7 -10, 2020
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in the Shenandoah Trail. Help cure digestive diseases.
HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 3 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect almost 1 in 100 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- 8 to 12 week training plan, virtual training calls and guide support
- Personal fundraising website and fundraising resources
- Full-time Foundation staff support to help you reach your goals
- Hotel and/or camping accommodations
- Team mission dinner
- Park site entry fees, campsite fees, individual hiker permits
- Select meals throughout the weekend
- Team Challenge gear
- Certified hiking guides
- The experience of a lifetime
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Participants agree to raise funds using our turn-key fundraising platform and full-time support team.
Registration is now open. Join Team Challenge today!
Questions? Contact Nicole Kittelson, April 27, 2020, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 899-0601 .