Thank you to all our 2020 spin4 crohn's & colitis cures house party participants! Registration is now closed for our 2020 event, but we are still accepting donations. If you'd like information about future events, please submit the "request info" form on this page.
december 5, 2020 at 11 a.m. CST
located from the comfort of your home or with any device with wifi.
participants across the country will unite together to party with a purpose! secure your invitation and key to the house party by registering today.
Also, make sure to sign up for our virtual kickoff event taking place on October 22nd! We are hosting a virtual beer tasting event, hosted by Beermiscuous. You can sign up here to taste a variety of craft beers and support the Chicago spin4 crohn's & colitis cures.
once you log-in to join the house party you’ll get to explore the different rooms of the house including a workout room with a professional instructor. take on an indoor cycling class or a cardio dance workout; go into the entertainment room to enjoy our live dj; and be inspired throughout!
the exact day-of timeline will be released closer to event day.
for more information, contact Maddy Bell email@example.com or (646) 285-5124
registration & fundraising details:
registration fee - $10/participant
$250/person fundraising commitment
- register as an individual OR create a team to fundraise together to make an even bigger impact. we may not be able to all be together this year, but we can still create teams to make a difference together!
- have as many people as you want join your team (from anywhere)! ($250/person)
- spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures swag, including a t-shirt or tank a workout, entertainment, & inspiration
- professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
starting at $500/person fundraising commitment be a vip and join the inner circle
- benefits listed above
- vip (inner circle) swag
once you hit $1,500/person
- get the exclusive mixologist experience! receive a cocktail kit delivered to your door and join a virtual happy hour and learn from a mixologist how to build a custom cocktail.
by registering, you are committing to raise $250 or $500 by december 12, 2020. more than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.