Grand Canyon Hike
September 30 - October 3, 2021 *Tentative Dates. Permits unconfirmed
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in the Grand Canyon Hike. Help cure digestive diseases.
Our Grand Canyon experience offers multiple distances of hiking. For the adventure enthusiast that wants an extreme challenge, we offer our Rim to Rim hike which includes multiple days of hiking and camping, starting at the North Rim and ascending on the South Rim. For those not quite ready to take on Rim to Rim, we offer our South Rim Adventure (9 miles roundtrip) and Plateau Point (12 miles roundtrip) day hikes. Spots are limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 3 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect almost 1 in 100 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- 8 to 12 week training plan, virtual training calls and guide support
- Personal fundraising website and fundraising resources
- Full-time Foundation staff support to help you reach your goals
- Hotel and/or camping accommodations
- Team mission dinner
- Park site entry fees, campsite fees, individual hiker permits
- Select meals throughout the weekend
- Team Challenge gear
- One to two park certified hiking guides for each distance/difficulty level
- Transportation from the arrival hotel to the Grand Canyon and back to the airport.
- The experience of a lifetime
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Participants agree to raise funds using our turn-key fundraising platform and full-time support team.
Registration is now open. Join Team Challenge today!
Questions? Contact Paul Fulton, Manager, National Fundraising Campaigns & Volunteer Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 903-1260.