Thank You to our Sponsors!
Thank you to all the businesses and organizations who are committed to curing inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) through partnerships with Take Steps, especially our Local Sponsors. As you can see, there are several ways your company can partner with Take Steps, which we have listed below. For more details on how to join these generous supporters, please contact our Executiver Director, Kira Gilbert.
• Sponsorship: engage with potential consumers throughout the year with opportunities that are customized to fit your unique objectives
• Form a corporate team: offer a fun and exciting way to engage employees in the community and foster a positive work environment
• Tailored Campaigns: Retail partners can include customers in their fundraising efforts. Icon sales (donation at point of sale where in exchange, customers receive recognition on a paper icon which will be prominently displayed in your business), percentage of sales, and branded merchandise are just examples of additional ways we can work together.
• Matching gifts: an employer matching gift is one of the easiest ways to double or even triple the impact from employees
• Volunteer: foster teamwork and donate your valuable time to help make our community event a huge success
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation does not endorse the use of any specific medication, treatment or product, including any use which is outside the labeled indication. Dietary modifications including the addition of vitamins, a meal replacement, or the like should be discussed with your doctor, healthcare provider and/or a dietitian prior to consumption. Statements or opinions expressed by our partners do not necessarily reflect the views or any official policy of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, its agents, officers, employees, and volunteers shall not be liable for any claims, damages, or actions whatsoever which may arise for the use of this product. By clicking on links for our partners, you will be leaving the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation website.