It's Time to Take Steps for IBD Cures!
Walk Day InformationSchedule: 9:00 am Check-in Begins & Festival Opens
10:00 am Program Starts
10:30 am Walk Begins
11:30 pm Walk Ends & Festival Closes
Event Location: The Jewish Community Center 2 Millstone Campus Drive, St. Louis 63146
Parking: Parking is free.
Check-in: Everyone attending the event is encouraged to register as an individual or team member on the main St. Louis Take Steps page prior to June 11th. This will speed up the check-in process & give us an accurate guest count to plan for. Signage will point you to the check-in area. Need help registering? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incentives: Once everyone on your team has completed Check-In, you will receive any fundraising incentives that you have earned at the Incentives tent in the festival area.
Restrooms: Restrooms are available in the Pavilion.
- Activity Zone: Games, Obstacle Course, Bounce House, Fire Truck, Balloon Artist, Face Painting and more!
- Food & Beverage: Pancakes will be available under the Pavilion, and water will be available around the site.
- Photo Booth: Visit the photo booth to create a memory of your day. Please share your photos from the day with us tag us at https://www.facebook.com/ccfamidamerica
- Sponsors: Interact with our local and national sponsors that support the IBD community.
- Health and Wellness: Visit our Health and Wellness area to meet some of the Doctor and businesses that offer wellness products, visit the education tent for more information on Crohn's and Colitis and the foundation.
I haven't hit my fundraising goal. Can I still attend? You bet! Whether you were recently diagnosed or have been living with IBD for decades; whether you are a caregiver or a friend; whether this is your first-year walking or year 13, YOU are a member of the Take Steps family. We welcome you to the event!
Can I bring my dog? People friendly pets are allowed but must be on a leash
Can I bring money to turn in for my team? Before you head out to Conner Prairie, count all of your donations. Once you arrive at the Check-In tent, we will ask you to fill out a donation envelope to show which team/participant is recording the donations. If you have matching gift forms from your employer, please turn those in along with your donations. Please make checks payable to "Crohn's & Colitis Foundation."
Our walk will have plenty of entertainment and fun for all ages! As we confirm details of event day, we will update you here. In the meantime, below are some tips to help jump start your fundraising!
In the meantime, below are some tips to help jump start your fundraising!
1. Log into ‘My Fundraising Center’ located in the top right-hand corner of this website. You’ll need to login first and the Fundraising Center will be under the section that says “Hi, NAME”. You can also log in and gain access to fundraising tools by downloading our app in the App Store or Google Play store.
2. Personalize your Take Steps fundraising page in ‘My Fundraising Center’. Upload photos, and share why you walk.
3. Start a Facebook Fundraiser in ‘My Fundraising Center’ or from the app. Donations collected through your Facebook Fundraiser will automatically be reflected on your Take Steps fundraising page.
4. Ask your network of friends and family to support you by matching your donation or joining your team and fundraising alongside you. Email templates can be found in ‘My Fundraising Center.’