Top Fundraising Club
The Take Steps Top Fundraising Club recognizes all the hard work you put into raising money in support of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) research. We want to celebrate the incredible milestones you achieve, and the difference you make in the lives of those living with these diseases. Each Take Steps walk’s Top Fundraising Club differs in terms of benefits and fundraising minimum. To see your individual fundraising incentives, please visit our fundraising incentives page. We hope you will set an ambitious goal and the tips below will help you meet it!
• Build your team: The average Take Steps fundraiser raised $822 in 2021 so the more friends, family and co-workers that join your team, the better chance you have of being in the Top Fundraising Club.
• Set a goal: Donors like to see that their donation is building towards something. Setting a goal helps them decide how much they want to donate and gives them the satisfaction of seeing your thermometer grow closer to that goal because of them!
• Ask everyone to fundraise: Not only does fundraising give everyone the satisfaction of supporting the IBD community, it allows more donors to get involved with the cause since members of your team will all have different networks to include.
Raise $100 and Become a Pacesetter
Pacesetters are team members and individuals who raise $100 or more. Pacesetters are given special recognition on walk day and will receive an official 2021 walk t-shirt.
Raise $1,000 and Become a Hope Giver
Hope Givers represent Take Steps’ highest individual fundraising level as individuals who raise $1,000 or more on or by walk day. Hope Givers will receive honorable mention on the local Take Steps website, special recognition listing in a local Take Steps eblast and a shout out on the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
100% Committed Team
We want to show our appreciation to teams who are 100% committed to Take Steps! Teams will receive an exclusive 100% committed pin on event day if their teams are 100% committed- teams of at least 3 members who are all fundraising by event day.
Become a Top Fundraising Team
We recognize top teams on walk day with access to special fundraising club areas. Not only is it a great opportunity for your team to celebrate your success together, you also receive additional recognition among the Take Steps community!
Raise $7,500- $19,999 and your team will gain access to the $7,500 Club along with other teams who reach this fundraising milestone. Benefits include:
• Entry to the Top Team Village with access to special refreshments
• Team signage at the walk*
• Shout out in Greater Boston Take Steps post-event newsletter
• Team recognition on the New England Chapter Facebook page
• Team recognition on Top Fundraising Club website
*Must reach $7,500 by May 11
Raise $20,000 or more and your team will become a member of the $20,000 Club. Benefits include:
• A team tent in our Top Team Village*
• Access to special refreshments
• Team signage at the walk*
• Team feature in Greater Boston Take Steps post-event newsletter
• Team feature on the New England Chapter Facebook page
• Team feature on Top Fundraising Club website
• Personalized team gift on event day
*Must reach $20,000 by May 11
Congratulations to our current Top Teams!