More Walk Details
We are excited you’ve decided to experience the celebration that is Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis! As a Take Steps supporter, you recognize that no one should have to deal with the fear, uncertainty, and pain of IBD. We believe that when we band together in the fight against IBD, we can have a lasting effect on the lives of every person diagnosed today and in the future.
Take Steps is a special day for patients, caregivers and supporters. Along with raising crucial funds to combat IBD and improve patients’ quality of life, Take Steps is an event focused on community. Whether you were recently diagnosed or have been living with IBD for decades; whether you are a caregiver or a friend; whether this is your first year walking or year 13 YOU are a member of the Take Steps family.
As we confirm details of walk day, we will update you here. In the meantime, below are some tips to help jump start your fundraising!
- Log into ‘My Fundraising Center’ located in the top right-hand corner of this website. You’ll need to login first and the Fundraising Center will be under the section that says “Hi, NAME”.
- Personalize your Take Steps fundraising page in ‘My Fundraising Center’. You can set a fundraising goal, upload photos and share why you walk.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser in ‘My Fundraising Center.’ Donations collected through your Facebook Fundraiser will automatically be reflected on your Take Steps fundraising page.
- Make a self-donation to jumpstart your effort and show your supporters how much this cause means to you
- Ask your network of friends and family to support you by matching your donation or joining your team and fundraising alongside you. Email templates can be found in ‘My Fundraising Center.’