More Walk Details
This year we are bringing the festivities of a Take Steps walk to you! Join with supporters across the Northwest for a series of monthly engagement events that capture the sense of community, inspiration, and celebration you expect at Take Steps.
Each event will be held on Zoom, and will featured an activity that brings the monthly theme to life, a patient story, and breakout rooms to connect with other participants. Register your team today to join us!
January 24: Wellness Village
February 28: Kids Zone
March 21: Pacesetter Area
April 25: Education & Advocacy Tent
May 16: Ask A Doc
June 12: National Take Steps Livestream
In the meantime, below are some tips to help jump start your fundraising!
- Log into ‘My Fundraising Center’ located in the top right-hand corner of this website. You’ll need to login first and the Fundraising Center will be under the section that says “Hi, NAME”.
- Personalize your Take Steps fundraising page in ‘My Fundraising Center’. You can set a fundraising goal, upload photos and share why you walk.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser in ‘My Fundraising Center.’ Donations collected through your Facebook Fundraiser will automatically be reflected on your Take Steps fundraising page.
- Make a self-donation to jumpstart your effort and show your supporters how much this cause means to you
- Ask your network of friends and family to support you by matching your donation or joining your team and fundraising alongside you. Email templates can be found in ‘My Fundraising Center.’